Just got off the phone with JAX....

aliciamarie

Balenciaga Convert!
Aug 19, 2007
They informed me that the berry small Sabrina is totally sold out (which I'm pretty sure has already been adressed) and that there are only 47 cherry Sabrina's in stock. He also said the pink was available to order now.

I am planning to return the magenta (unfortunately... the color is just too much for me) and I can't decide if I want to take the plunge on the cherry or go with the putty. The putty is so pretty! But so light. I would hate to do two exchanges just because I'm not crazy about the color of the cherry.

He told me the pink is the "true shade of pink." I'm not sure exactly if that means a pale pink or not? Has anyone seen the pink? I need a splash of color but I'm too boring for these bright bags, haha. :sleepy:

ooh i saw putty and its NICEEE!!! the only reason i got black is becasue i dont own a single black coach

Yeah! She's lovely! I'm just worried about color transfer and all the maintenance that comes with such a light bag, but I'm tempted anyway!

Great choice with the black! I have a black Leigh, so I picked up the Sabrina in espresso. Now I want another one!

I think if I got a Sabrina, it would probably be the cherry. The pink sounds nice if it is paler too.... but I think it may be that bubblegum pink that a poster mentioned seeing on another new bag.

Gosh, if I were you I'd almost be tempted to see the one in pink before deciding but obviously that will be a neat trick. Hmmm, putty is gorgeous, too. Well, I'm no help...but I'd say go with your gut. You were obviously wanting a punch of color so you could go with the pink or the cherry (before they run out) and if you don't love it, you can exchange it for the putty. After all, you are ordering it sight unseen so the boutique should understand.

I have the Berry, Magneta is on her way to me, waiting on the Black/Silver HW to come out and if the new Pink is Bubblegum Pink then I am in big touble. I am also interested in the Grey/Silver HW as well as the Patent Purple... YUMMY!!!
Are you sure you wont miss the Magenta, she is one HOT bag and was a had to have it for me. If you are not happy with the Magenta then I say go for another color... which one, good question. I want them all... SORRY not much help! I think your Magenta is prettier than the Cherry or the Putty, cant speak on the Pink though. JMO! Best of Luck, its tough!

It's amazing how fast the colours are selling out! I guess it makes sense though, since Coach is introducing so many different shades.

I have the cherry and I absolutely adore her (I'm sure you've seen all my pictures by now). I like her more and more every day and I can't believe how versatile she is. When I wear reds and dark colours, she looks red, and when I wear anything with pink or lighter colours, she begins to look more pinkish, like a rose red.

The putty is pretty stunning too, I must admit. I'd get her in the small size in an instant if i was allowed too.

I'm afraid no one knows what the pink looks like yet, not even the SAs. It sure sounds pretty though!

Good luck deciding.

I returned my magenta one also--I loved the color but the bag was too small for me!!
Gosh--is pink in the large size I might consider that one but I also thought the berry was beautiful.

Ya know, I love the magenta. I love looking at her. But she just doesn't work for me. I dress mostly conservative business-y and it really just makes me look like I'm playing dress up. I wish I could rock it but I just don't think I can.

Now I'm thinking maybe about getting the large teal or the Julianne in teal. I love the teal. I think I could work that into my wardrobe easier than the pink shades. I love the small though! It's the perfect size. I know it's coming out in teal, but I don't think I want to wait that long. :lol:

I'm kinda waiting to see if I get a PCE in the mail to decide. I recently changed my address, so it will take a few extra days to forward. My luck, I'll get every coupon they've sent out for the past 2 years except the one I may actually use!

Whyyy do all the bags have to be so pretty and make deciding so hard!?

Yummm, all this talk about Sabrinas & the beautiful colors is really making me want one. Too bad I'm on a self-inflicted ban :sad:! I feel like I want to get one before they sell out...

I love the putty leather sabrina. If it was made in the large size I would probably have a very tough time deciding between leather putty or the patent green. so my decision is easy since I need the large bag and the green is a very pretty color and the patent is really soft.