Just got off the phone with 866-VUITTON...

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
& they located a Perfo Bandeau for me :yahoo: I am so excited. I searched tPF & found out all I could about it only to discover that it was sold out. Well... they just so happen to have one left in Saks Cleveland & it's
orange - the color I wanted. :yahoo: So that makes it easier to make my next purchase. A Damier Speedy 25. I can't wait to tie it on.:heart:

By the way, about a week ago I called LV on 57th Street and ask if can be on the waitlist for Sophie & the SA told me they are coming out at the end of the month & that there is no waitlist. I can either come in or give them my cc# so that I'm guaranteed one when they come in. The lady I spoke to through 866-Vuitton said that they weren't made for the states, they were only made for Haiwaii:confused1: . So I told her what the SA said and she was like well as far as I know they were only made for Hawaii. I said Oh Ok and hung up. I think they should have more knowledge about LV products esp. since it came out in Japan first! Can't complain she dearched really hard to find my Perfo Bandeau, Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!!:happydance:

& they located a Perfo Bandeau for me :yahoo: I am so excited. I searched tPF & found out all I could about it only to discover that it was sold out. Well... they just so happen to have one left in Saks Cleveland & it's
orange - the color I wanted. :yahoo: So that makes it easier to make my next purchase. A Damier Speedy 25. I can't wait to tie it on.:heart:

By the way, about a week ago I called LV on 57th Street and ask if can be on the waitlist for Sophie & the SA told me they are coming out at the end of the month & that there is no waitlist. I can either come in or give them my cc# so that I'm guaranteed one when they come in. The lady I spoke to through 866-Vuitton said that they weren't made for the states, they were only made for Haiwaii:confused1: . So I told her what the SA said and she was like well as far as I know they were only made for Hawaii. I said Oh Ok and hung up. I think they should have more knowledge about LV products esp. since it came out in Japan first! Can't complain she dearched really hard to find my Perfo Bandeau, Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!!:happydance:

Your message inspired me to call 866 and see if they cold find me a fuschia one....they did, coming from Vegas, should be here next week! I can't wait! Thanks for the reminder....I thought they were all sold out! Can't wait to see pics of your orange one! :yes: