Just got new Giant Work B-Bag

Just bought and brought it home on Saturday. Pic taken with my crappy cell camera so it doesn't do it justice. Looks better at home...can't take my eyes off of it...it gets better looking by the minute. It was a toss between Green and Blue (Vert Gazon vs. French Blue). Thought the gold hardware complemented the Green color better but could not get away from the Blue. Set me back over $1800 bones but I can tell I have a serious problem, b/c like all of you.... I want MORE!

Attachments

• bleubbagrr8.jpg
    bleubbagrr8.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,179
I was just like you, debating between French blue and Grass Green. I ended up choosing a French Blue work...but a couple of weeks later bought a Grass Green Brief.

Great bag!

I was just like you, debating between French blue and Grass Green. I ended up choosing a French Blue work...but a couple of weeks later bought a Grass Green Brief.

Great bag!

Oooh...that sounds nice. Actually I think the Green in Brief would be perfect. I didn't quite prefer it in the Work..the Blue was so vibrant but definitely a great color in the Brief. Pic by chance?

Oooh...that sounds nice. Actually I think the Green in Brief would be perfect. I didn't quite prefer it in the Work..the Blue was so vibrant but definitely a great color in the Brief. Pic by chance?

Mine are both with Classic hardware but it's as equally gorgeous with Giant Hardware...

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg