Just got my Spring/Summer Washed Caviar GST!!!

you know what? I think I also unknowingly may have gotten the washed caviar bag last weekend. I had to exchange a black GST that I got about a month ago because of some loose threads and had to wait about two weeks to get it and I noticed that the new one that I got was softer feeling and not as shiny as the old one that I returned. It was the same price so I thought that maybe what I got was the new caviar vs the old caviar leather and it didnt evn occur to me that it was the washed caviar. Is it just me or does this caviar seem like it feels more delicate? I'm sure that its just as sturdy as the regular caviar but it just feels like it to me...

^I find it to be very sturdy. :yes: I even scratched it with my fingernail repeatedly in the store to make sure it doesn't scratch the way lambskin does.

What's the style number on yours? The one for mine is A20995Y04839. If that's the same style number you got with your new one, it's definitely the washed caviar! :yes:

yup! Its the same style number. So funny I don't think that my sa even knew that it was the washed caviar because I asked her about it before and she sis she didnt know what it looked like. Good to know that its really sturdy and scratch resistant. Haha how do you try scratching something without your sa noticing? I'd be so scared that they'd make me buy something if I ruin it...

I was planning on getting the washed caviar too but now I sort of miss the normal caviar GST too...

yup! Its the same style number. So funny I don't think that my sa even knew that it was the washed caviar because I asked her about it before and she sis she didnt know what it looked like. Good to know that its really sturdy and scratch resistant. Haha how do you try scratching something without your sa noticing? I'd be so scared that they'd make me buy something if I ruin it...

I was planning on getting the washed caviar too but now I sort of miss the normal caviar GST too...
LOL. My SA and the buyer for Chanel were both standing right in front of me when I scratched the bag to test it out. LOL, I could both tell they looked pretty nervous about it. I knew I was going to buy it though when I did it haha!

I think the washed caviar is just lovely. It's not TOO different from the regular caviar, but I love that it's softer but still durable. I also like that it's more limited. I guess I feel kinda lucky that I was able to get it. I guess it's a matter of personal preference, but I personally prefer the new washed caviar over the normal caviar. :love: