Just got my Rust Bombay Tote - what do you think!?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry I'm going to make a new post for this to get more opinions.
    Thanks = sorry for the PJ plaid bottoms LOL

crop1 (Small).jpg crop2 (Small).jpg crop3 (Small).jpg
  2. LOL..please SOMEBODY...what do u think?:confused1::confused1::confused1::drool:

3. Really cute! Pretty color... Looks like a great all around bag. Congrats!

4. It's HUGE! Love the color though and the pattern on it

5. oh my....! she's a beauty!!!!
    I love the Bombay!
    CONGRATS!!!

6. I love the color and the details--seaming, strapping, etc. It looks good on a young woman. I'm too old to carry the large bags--they just look dumb on me, but younger women can carry them and look stylish. You'll look great with it! Love the pj's--you're at home and deserve to be comfy!

7. You know what.....I'ts a great bag. I wouldn't carry it because it is very very big, and that is not me.....BUT......I would notice it in a crowd and say to myself......."great bag"......

8. I like it but I have to admit it looks pretty big. Looks like you'll have to dig a bit. I like my Bombay satchel better but it's not a shoulder bag. The tote has no tassle? Ohh Nooo...that's one of my favorite parts of the bag...LOL

9. hEHEHHE it has a tassle but it's hidden on the other side - I 'm not crazy about it - wouldn't wear it ;)

10. I really like this bag and if I have to keep it I'll use it and then sell it - BUT I'm going to try to exchange it for a small satchel bianca in rust....the denim color is nice too...i'm going to see what happens...but I'm going to probably keep it - It kind of reminds me of the Kooba Marcella - in the color and the bigness of it - I tend to wear big bags - don't mind them I carry around a lot.

If the Bianca..I"ll have to pay more for it though .....

11. Gorgeous bag! I love the shading of the leather and all the details. It would be too large for me since I'm a small gal...but it's a beauty!

12. Very cute!! I have admired this bag several times at the Nordstrom sale.

Great leather!!