Just got my "Purse-To-Go"

mrskb81

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
After reading up on purse organizers here a few days ago, I decided to order a "Purse-To-Go" from PurseBling.com. I ordered the small size, hoping to use it in my small Ali Hobo (or maybe it's the medium hobo, not sure). Before the PTG, the bag was always in a puddle. Now, with the PTG, it's perfect! Just enough support to keep it from "puddling", but not so firm that it doesn't have that natural slouch. YAY! :yahoo:

Don't you love how it changes the look when the bag is standing? I ended up getting the extra jumbo for the cambridge and it still has some slouch but stands up nicely.

I almost gave up on my Ali Hobo, because the bag was just a puddle, and everything sort of puddled to the bottom of the bag. Now everything is so neat and tidy, and the bag looks awesome! By the way, I don't notice much, if any, extra weight. It's perfect!!

I got the 3-pack too, and love them! The hardest part was deciding which color to get. The small fits perfectly in my small Sabrina, the medium (which I think is actually called Large.. LOL) fits perfectly in my Hailey! I haven't used the XL one yet.