Just got my Proratas! Yay!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited, I snatched this last pair in my size from Neiman Marcus. I was searching for a comfortable pair of Loubies for awhile, and it seems that my quest is over! :smile: they run very TTS, and the left shoe is even slightly loose. For a reference, I have Decolettes and Pigalles 85 both in size 37.

image-895948390.jpg

Sorry for crappy pics!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats :love:

3. :goodpost:HOT HOT! Great legs too!

4. congrats, they look great!!

5. congrats! Those are great!

6. Congrats!!! They're beautiful!!

7. Super! Congrats!

8. Great heels!

9. Thank you! :smile:

10. Oops, forgot to mention that these are size 36.5!
    Thank you ladies for your kind words!

11. Beautiful and classic! Congrats!

12. Beautiful pair and I love the nude patent!

13. Yeah this'd are super cute. How do they feel?

14. Thank you! They feel super comfy, like a work horse shoe! I can't believe it, because to me Loubies = beauty = pain. :amazed: I specifically wanted a lower heel to be able to last longer in them than just a half-hour. Tried Simple 70 at first, but 1. I got size 37, and they were BIG, 2. didn't care about the short straight heel look (kinda old-looking, IDK)... Then I saw these in my size (I already knew that I needed 36.5 after figuring out the Simples) on Neiman Marcus... :graucho: We were meant to be! Together! :yahoo:

15. Thank you Jet! Love'em! :cloud9: