Just got my Peacock Sophia, totally in love!

nicolj

Purse lover
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I got my beautiful birthday present (to myself, lol) in the mail today. Thanks again to thithi (and the other girls) for posting this on the eBay Finds thread... It's in near flawless condition (the plastic was still on the pushlocks!) and I can't stop looking at it/petting it!!!

attaching some modeling pics, including one with my cat Koa... :love:

Attachments

• P1010063.jpg
    P1010063.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 85
  • P1010070.jpg
    P1010070.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 60
  • P1010068.jpg
    P1010068.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 102
Yay!! Awesome!! I'm so glad you snatched her. What a great deal you got! PB is definitely a beautiful color.

Your cat is so freaking adorable!

Peacock is one of my favorite colors! Congrats!! And how cute it looks next to your cat!!:love:

Was this from the funny lady who talks to individual people in her Ebay listings?

Peacock is one of my favorite colors! Congrats!! And how cute it looks next to your cat!!:love:

Was this from the funny lady who talks to individual people in her Ebay listings?
I think so!! Fast shipping! I think they live in the same city. You ought to ask her who this Cheryl person is, inquiring minds would like to know!

thanks Lanier, thithi, jun3machina, Cheryl & muggles! also thanks for the kitty compliments.. she's such a good cat, doing what she does best allll day.. sleeping!!

Yes.. this was from the lady with the crazy eBay listing. Funny enough, when I won the auction, I messaged her and told her that I lived in Los Angeles and she actually lived in the area where I grew up (Studio City). I said that I was having my birthday party and would love to save her the shipping costs & could pick the bag up after I was at my parent's house. Never heard back from her! If I do, I will DEFINITELY ask her which Cheryl she is referring to!! :nuts:

Thanks, kimair, thegirlgotsoul, tuffcookie, girliceclimber, beany & xi_captain. sweater was from old navy.. lol... oh, the things I'll spend money on... purses? yes. sweaters? eh. I think kitty's been jealous that the bag is getting all of the attention lately...:amuse: