Jimmy Choo Just got my new Rosalie in Red!!!!

Thanks for all the great comments everbody. I am absolutely in love with this bag. The nude color is also incredibly beautiful. I have my eye on her except maybe the RHYS or the ROSABEL. The 24:7 collection is so absolutely amazing. Everytime I see one of the bags, I love them even more.

I fell in love with this style because of the red one. However, after buying two other Rosalie bags, I finally just bought the red one last evening. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't make it my first instead of my third. It's amazing!!

Okay, here goes....

Attachments

• IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0126.JPG
    IMG_0126.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 238
Ugh! I'm trying to put up other ones, not to mention better ones and it keeps telling me the file is too big. I'll keep trying.

Anyway, as you can see, I have the matching wallets for all but the black Rosalie. I just ordered that the same evening as I purchased the red Rosalie so it should be here by next week. :yahoo:

I'm really sorry about the crappy quality. I think I'll be purchasing a new camera tomorrow.

May I ask where you purchased your black snake Rosalie? I have looked, both online and in all the stores (Jimmy Choo included) , and I've never seen that bag. I've seen the black snake Rhys bag and the natural snake skin Rosalie bag but never a black snake Rosalie. I would love to see pictures. :biggrin:

BTW: To the OP, I'm sorry 'I threadjacked' by posting pictures of my bags; The one poster asked and I obliged. Also, I couldn't start my own thread because I'm new here and didn't have the allotted posts to do so. I think, now that I have the needed criteria, I will start my own thread.

Sorry, again.

At the Jimmy Choo boutique in South Coast Plaza but I went back to the store today to hopefully get a replacement or an exchange for a different color because the GEL or snake is extremely delicate or in this case, defective. I only used the bag once and it was purchased on Valentines' day but the seams from three different spots already came off. Not the kinda of quality that I would expect from a $3K bag. The asst manager is checking on availability and will let me know how the store is going to handle the situation tomorrow.

Notice the white thread that came off from the seam on one side
photo6.jpg

Another white thread on the other side
photo5.jpg

Another area where the seam is about to come loose
photo7.jpg

Okay, I did not know Jimmy Choo made the Rosalie in black snake. This will definitely be my next purchase... if they don't stop falling apart, first.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved Vivian. These bags are beautiful but they're falling apart as if they were $5 Walmart bags.