Just got my new City !

Sophieselt

Dec 8, 2011
Ok--my first bag--City in Anthracite!!
I am keeping it in the bag because I am so excited! I take it out and look at it-

Do you moisturize or do anything to them when they are new or wear them right from the get-go??:yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
If she looks and feels fine, just take her out for a spin and enjoy her.

Many people use For Handles Only. It's really up to you, whether you do that right away or wait a while.

If she feels really dry, you may want to give her a drink of moisturizer.

There are lots of threads in the maintenance forum about products and things that Bal owners do.

Congrats and enjoy!

Trail7

O.G.
Jan 12, 2008
Congratulations on your new bag! There is nothing quite like that feeling of a new Bal whether it's brand new or pre-loved.

Sophieselt

Dec 8, 2011
If she looks and feels fine, just take her out for a spin and enjoy her.

Many people use For Handles Only. It's really up to you, whether you do that right away or wait a while.

If she feels really dry, you may want to give her a drink of moisturizer.

There are lots of threads in the maintenance forum about products and things that Bal owners do.

Congrats and enjoy!
Thanks--it is nice of you to help me! It is new from Nordstrom's- feels pretty good--plus,
I am DYING to carry it tomorrow--
I will get some moisturizer--but until I get it--I guess I will have to just fill it with my
things and go somewhere tomorrow!!
:biggrin:

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
Ur welcome.

FHO for handles, obviously.

I prefer AppleCare Leather conditioner as the light conditioner for the body, trim, piping.

I have a thread on Leather Honey for super super dry bags. Hopefully, yours is not one of them.

While you wait, yes, definitely enjoy your new splurge!:biggrin:

Thanks--it is nice of you to help me! It is new from Nordstrom's- feels pretty good--plus,
I am DYING to carry it tomorrow--
I will get some moisturizer--but until I get it--I guess I will have to just fill it with my
things and go somewhere tomorrow!!
:biggrin: