Just got my Manhattan GM. LOVE IT!! Why all the fuss??

mselika

Mar 28, 2006
I FINALLY got the Manhattan GM! I'm super exicted for I've been eyeing this bag for months!! It's truly a beautiful bag and there's a reason why it's more expensive than most monograms. It's nice and BIG, which is the thing I love most about it. After reading some replys regarding this bag, I got the feeling that most of you prefer the PM. But it's too small, and I don't think the strap on the GM would be such a big deal. You can easily open just half of the bag and remove anything you want. NO need to keep unbuckling. So for those of you who are hesitant about GM, I implore you to rediscover the beauty of this gorgeous, classy and eye-catching LV monogram!

Reactions: JacqueOCS
Wow! This is the first time a posted a thread and I can't believe the support! You guys are so sweet and I appreciate your feedback. It makes me feel good to know there's a world out there for us bag lovers to get validated in. Thanks again, and as soon as I get some pics, I'll post them.
Ciao Ladies!!

I have this bag and love it, however out of all my louis it is the most pain in my .... *ss. It gorgeous, and has lots of room...I do not like the strap, I do not undo it every time I get into it but it does not have the ease of my other bags. The outside buckle broke off in my hand (after a week of carrying it) and as I was having a night out, I was mortified. I took it to LV the next day and as they were sending it off for repairs I got the mizi...wow...I LOVE that bag. But Im all into my pref bag now....BUT the manhatten is a FABULOUS bag...just not as user friendly as all my others. IMO...so please no mean comments. Im almost afraid to speak my mind around here lately as people jump your ass and are MEAN!!! Not feeling the love so much anymore. :sad: