Just Got my LV!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, in relation to my other thread - 'I LITERALLY Just Bought...'... I got my bag in the mail today and I *just* opened it!

I work as a Starbucks barista, so I don't get out of work until 11:30pm/11:45pm - it was so tough knowing that I had my unopened bag in the car just waiting for me! I rushed right to my boyfriend's house to take pictures for you all!

Here is my new (to me!) mono musette tango (in GREAT condition!!) - (I didn't even change out of my work clothes! :nuts:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here it is with the strap shortened all the way... I love how it isn't an armpit bag! :P

[​IMG]

It's the perfect size for carrying just the essentials, and it doesn't look small at all! I am so thrilled! Now, I have to contain myself until my Las Vegas vacation in August :crybaby:

2. Congrats!!!!

3. Love the pictures! Congrats and I'm so happy for you! I know that feeling of having LV in the car and you are soooo anxious to get home to play with your LV!

4. I was also worried about the cold! haha I'm crazy, but it's freezing here and I kept thinking how I should bring it into the store.

5. Congrats!

6. congrats!

7. Congratulations on your first Lv! :smile:

8. Congratulations! What a great piece!

9. PS and I totally know what you mean about how you can't wait to open your bag. As soon as I buy a new LV I rush home to play with it and use it right away!!

10. very, very nice! Congrats and enjoy!

11. Congrats!

12. Thank you! :biggrin:

13. congrats! i think i remember you from the tokidoki forum:biggrin:

14. congrats!!!

15. Congratulations on your first LV! :woohoo: I love this, and it looks awesome on you! Can't wait to hear what you decide to save for in August!