just got my first sukey!

Feb 8, 2007
hi all!
i had the web hobo, but, the seam started to come apart, so, i went in today and was able to exchange it for a sukey...normally i love shoulderbags, but, all of my bags are shoulderbags, so, i decided to try a sukey...i really like the shape of it...i got the medium size in brown canvas "gs" and dark brown leather trim and handles...for those of you that own (and love) their sukeys, can you tell me why?
thanks!!

well..I own the black pebbled leather medium sukey. It can hold a lot without seeming heavy. It can be worn as a shoulder bag if not wearing heavy coat...and it's Gucci, enough said. :biggrin::biggrin:

It sounds like you got the one I have. I like that it is light, and it can be slim but I can cram a bunch of stuff into it and it kind of expands. And when I take said stuff out it "deflates".
I've never seen one around here. I got a compliment on it at NM in Tacoma, from a sales guy!
And it's Gucci! :graucho:;):coolio:

I have the medium signature trimmed in black and the large diamanté print and I love them both as both bags are lightweight but very durable....enjoy your new bag...

I have the sukey boston - got it a few years back and absolutely love it! It's a great casual bag and is very durable even though it's so light! Not too many people are carrying the sukey boston which I like! It also doesn't hurt that whenever I carry it, the bag gets a lot of compliments!

Congrats on your Sukey! I have the black trimmed canvas Sukey like yours and I love her:heart:. I was drawn to the style because it seems, in my opinion, it looks a little vintage. I always wanted a canvas/fabric Gucci handbag and the Sukey happened to be so me! I also have the medium because this will be my second hand-held bag, LV Ebene Speedy being my first. I actually can put my Sukey on my shoulder, but with Fall & Winter around the corner, I won't be able to with thick sweaters and coats. No worries though, I bought it for the classy, lady-like, hand-held bag that it is :biggrin:

llmar304 said:
Congrats on your Sukey! I have the black trimmed canvas Sukey like yours and I love her:heart:. I was drawn to the style because it seems, in my opinion, it looks a little vintage. I always wanted a canvas/fabric Gucci handbag and the Sukey happened to be so me! I also have the medium because this will be my second hand-held bag, LV Ebene Speedy being my first. I actually can put my Sukey on my shoulder, but with Fall & Winter around the corner, I won't be able to with thick sweaters and coats. No worries though, I bought it for the classy, lady-like, hand-held bag that it is :biggrin:

ETA: I meant to say I also have the medium because it is more of a purse than a tote, and it is my second hand-held, lol.

I have the Sukey Boston in beige/ebony gg fabric and tan trim! Love it!! I also have the Sukey Medium Top Handle "Hawaii Exclusive" in beige/ebony fabric with cream leather trim which I also love!