Just Got My First RM mini MAB!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Hi Everyone!

I just bought my first Rebecca Minkoff bag! I am so excited to use it. I went to Nordstroms yesterday and saw the mini MAB in peacock green with tye-dye! I had to have it! Does anyone know how the canvas on her bags holds up? Would I be better off with one that is all leather vs. canvas and leather? Also, they told me at Nordstroms that the long strap only comes on the all leather ones.

I am trying to figure out how to change the size of the photo attachment! As soon as i do i will post a photo of my bag.

Thanks!

2. :woohoo: Congratulations--what a great choice!! I love that bag and saw it at Nordstroms this past week. You'll have to post modeling pics . . .

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see a pic! You will be hooked now!!!!

4. Here is a picture of my new bag! I love it!

Attached Files:

5. absolutely stunning! congrats!

6. Congrats!! Such a fun bag fir the upcoming seasons!

7. Congratulations on your first RM. I think you are the first person we've seen with a Tie Dye bag! :yes:

8. Congrats! Although I really like that bag, I definitely don't have the courage to rock it like it needs.

9. nice choice!! I got the tie dye in the sunshine yellow and it is my first RM too. I love it. I don't know about the canvas as I'm waiting till spring to use it. enjoy!!

10. congrats! it's so cute!

11. Congrats! It's such a happy looking bag!! ;)

12. Beautiful!!! I personally love this tie-dye design!