Just got my first Louis Vuitton in Zurich :)

The store is on the Bahnhofstrasse ;) near the train station. I was there about a month ago and it's definitely a big LV store for us here in Switzerland. I had to smile when someone said it was relatively small :lol: For us it's a big boutique LOL :upsidedown:

south-of-france said:
The store is on the Bahnhofstrasse ;) near the train station. I was there about a month ago and it's definitely a big LV store for us here in Switzerland. I had to smile when someone said it was relatively small :lol: For us it's a big boutique LOL :upsidedown:

loooool :lol: i always loved your small petit shops..:tender: they are unbelievably cute and adorable, specially those in Luzern..:love:!!<< i already know where my honeymoon will be if that perfect guy ever knocks my door :Push: !! looooool
i always woundered how you can stuff all goodies in such small space yet still look so beautifully organized!! << it must be swiss magic!! :upsidedown:

vanilla_addict said:
loooool i always loved your small petit shops..:tender: they are unbelievably cute and adorable, specially those in Luzern..:love:!!<< i already know where my honeymoon will be if that perfect guy ever knocks my door

omg luzern ius sooo gorgeous! I ended up spending an unplanned 2 days there...soooo cute...

And i just said it was medium sized bc im used to americas supersized everything lollll...especially the store in nyc...
i dropped off my film tonight bc my digital was full....so ill post pics sometime tomorrow!!!