JUST got my first Fendi 2Jours!!!Medium in SKY.

nkzbxq

Aug 23, 2013
Oh my gosh!!!!!! It's so pretty !!!!! I honestly think Fendi's craftsmanship is at the top of the top !! It's just gorgeous!!

Here is a picture I got online!! In person the color is more towards grey than blue.
But it's a perfect combination of grey and blue I should say!!

I got it in medium and its perfect for everyday use.
I don't think I could fit in my macbook 13' but definitely everything else I carry daily.

I will post pictures of my bag later!!! After I submit my term paper today!
LOL!!!
I'm so excited I couldn't wait any longer to share !!

Attachments

• P00069039-2JOURS-LEATHER-TOTE-STANDARD.jpg
    P00069039-2JOURS-LEATHER-TOTE-STANDARD.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 3,992
Jun 4, 2006
Congrats!!! Yes, I agree Fendi's quality is really awesome (while I have been disappointed by quality of some Chanel and Hermes bags I've seen IRL, so Fendi came as a very nice surprise!). I just got myself my 1st Fendi mini 2jours in grey too~ Can't wait for your pics!!

nkzbxq

Aug 23, 2013
Hi I'm new to the forum! I don't know how to edit my thread? Can I edit my thread?
I wanted to post pictures of my 2jours!

But I'll post them here for now! It's lovely!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 2,055
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,928
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,948
  • IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,947

nkzbxq

Aug 23, 2013
Congrats!!! Yes, I agree Fendi's quality is really awesome (while I have been disappointed by quality of some Chanel and Hermes bags I've seen IRL, so Fendi came as a very nice surprise!). I just got myself my 1st Fendi mini 2jours in grey too~ Can't wait for your pics!!
Thanks!! I saw your post!! it's a beautiful color!! I was debating between sky and grey but I picked sky eventually.

Noramor

O.G.
Apr 7, 2010
That is a beautiful bag! :smile:

I'm wanting to buy the medium as well since I would like to wear it to work and also in everyday life.
I tend to carry a lot with me so I need a roomy bag.

I'm 52 kg and 168 cm (slim and not super tall) do you think it is a good size for me?

Thank you :smile:

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
Hi I'm new to the forum! I don't know how to edit my thread? Can I edit my thread?
I wanted to post pictures of my 2jours!

But I'll post them here for now! It's lovely!!!

Congrats! Love the 2jours.. Agree that Fendi's bag quality is perhaps better than any other popular brands out there. I still regret selling my peekaboo.
Nkzbxq, if u dont mind me asking how mch did u pay for it? Any mod pics?