Just got my first ever Longchamp. I think I might be hooked.

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
Last month I saw this bag, well a larger version of it at Nordy. I was drawn to it right away and had to pick it up. I have always appreciated the durability I have heard about with Longchamp but never really lusted after one. I am usually a handheld gal. Should bags always hurt my shoulders. I have leather bags, so they tend to get heavy surprisingly fast. Anyway I broke out my handheld for the season and found that it was heavy and I do not carry a lot. I realized it was the leather which was so heavy. Anyway I stalked this bag for a month and went back to see the Med size but felt it was way too large for a handheld. I had a coupon for sands point and they were the only place that had the small size. I was so worried the small or mini would be too tiny.

She came today and is honesty the perfect size. I have some small LV bags (pouchette size) and mulberry etc. I think this brand might be my new fav. She is so small and light and really well made. Made in Romania. Never had one made from there before. Anyway. Here she is. Here's the sexy bedroom / sheep wool glam shot. Meet my new Longchamp Fleur de Palace in Mahogany. She is so soft.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412720990.839736.jpg

And then in some better actual light not by the fireplace.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412721023.602954.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412721035.408657.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412721049.419215.jpg

And that's all I carry. I small Brahmin anytime mini bag with just a few essentials and my MK double zip wristlet with all the other day to day important must haves.

Hope you enjoy this reveal. Hopefully tomorrow when I am not in my PJ I'll do a proper mod shot in order to see size.

Thanks for looking. Oh man and they sent me another coupon. I might just get a reg nylon small one next. Hmmmmmmm. Never thought I would love a Longchamp like this. No offense to LC lovers I am just new to the brand.

Have a lovely evening!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome to the club - that's what happens when you give Longchamp your little finger... :graucho:
I love that bag, like straight out of Mary Poppins' collection. Do enjoy your new best friend!

Welcome to the club - that's what happens when you give Longchamp your little finger... :graucho:

I love that bag, like straight out of Mary Poppins' collection. Do enjoy your new best friend!

Yes I know. I think Nanny McPhee. Lol. I love this bag.

Welcome! Loving the print and the patent trims makes it look so elegant too. Enjoy the bag and you'll find yourself wanting more.

Thanks! I already do. I am eyeing a small size in navy. lol. Today is my first day carrying her. Really great bag and so soft. Holds some structure shockingly well.

I know the feeling... I bought 3 Longchamps within days of each other around 2 months or so back. I just got hooked! One of the three is a small short handle platinum LM Metal bag, and I too find that the small can fit all my essentials and is not too small (for me, anyway). Congrats and enjoy your new bag in good health!

Last month I saw this bag, well a larger version of it at Nordy. I was drawn to it right away and had to pick it up. I have always appreciated the durability I have heard about with Longchamp but never really lusted after one. I am usually a handheld gal. Should bags always hurt my shoulders. I have leather bags, so they tend to get heavy surprisingly fast. Anyway I broke out my handheld for the season and found that it was heavy and I do not carry a lot. I realized it was the leather which was so heavy. Anyway I stalked this bag for a month and went back to see the Med size but felt it was way too large for a handheld. I had a coupon for sands point and they were the only place that had the small size. I was so worried the small or mini would be too tiny.

She came today and is honesty the perfect size. I have some small LV bags (pouchette size) and mulberry etc. I think this brand might be my new fav. She is so small and light and really well made. Made in Romania. Never had one made from there before. Anyway. Here she is. Here's the sexy bedroom / sheep wool glam shot. Meet my new Longchamp Fleur de Palace in Mahogany. She is so soft.

View attachment 2772762

And then in some better actual light not by the fireplace.

View attachment 2772764

View attachment 2772765

View attachment 2772767

And that's all I carry. I small Brahmin anytime mini bag with just a few essentials and my MK double zip wristlet with all the other day to day important must haves.

Hope you enjoy this reveal. Hopefully tomorrow when I am not in my PJ I'll do a proper mod shot in order to see size.

Thanks for looking. Oh man and they sent me another coupon. I might just get a reg nylon small one next. Hmmmmmmm. Never thought I would love a Longchamp like this. No offense to LC lovers I am just new to the brand.

Have a lovely evening!

Congrats, and such a beautiful pattern.....enjoy! I was first introduced to Longchamp 5 months ago, since then I have purchased 4 large LH Le Pliage totes, and this week purchased 2 SH Le Pliage bags and a cosmetic case. My leather bags are also quite heavy when loaded up, and I enjoy the carefree, light weight and water resistant LC bags!!!

Congrats, and such a beautiful pattern.....enjoy! I was first introduced to Longchamp 5 months ago, since then I have purchased 4 large LH Le Pliage totes, and this week purchased 2 SH Le Pliage bags and a cosmetic case. My leather bags are also quite heavy when loaded up, and I enjoy the carefree, light weight and water resistant LC bags!!!

Thank you. I keeping petting her. Lol. My 9 year old and 5 year old think she is so soft. It's so light that it's so much fun to carry. My DH calls it my carpet bag. I don't know if the cotton velour is water resistant but it's so cute and tiny I think as long as I am not in a downpour with a little drizzle it should be fine? :smile:

I know the feeling... I bought 3 Longchamps within days of each other around 2 months or so back. I just got hooked! One of the three is a small short handle platinum LM Metal bag, and I too find that the small can fit all my essentials and is not too small (for me, anyway). Congrats and enjoy your new bag in good health!

Uh oh. And I got another coupon for the same site. Ohhhh it's so tempting. How are the LC cosmetic cases I wonder?