Just got my first charm/lock and have a ? for you, ladies.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Does it look lost/too small on the JPG? What are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.:flowers:

Attachments

• PICT5167.jpg
    PICT5167.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 104
  • PICT5173.jpg
    PICT5173.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 128
it looks totally precious. yes, proportionately it is smaller then it would be on a mini kelly or something, but it still looks adorable. if you were looking for major bag jewelry, you're going to have to go another route, but this lock looks, like i said, very precious and i like it.

It is absolutely adorable, very good on the bag. It doesn't look out of place because it's a delicate touch on a beautiful bag. ;) Good choice!

I think it looks great--the Pegasus cadena is a lot lighter than the normal lock (even more so with the JPG lock!) so I had to fiddle with mine a bit to get it to hang evenly at the end of the clochette; I like mine hanging almost evenly with the clochette so I pulled my Pegasus down a bit more. If you want a larger cadena, the 2006 sailboat is probably one of the bigger ones I've seen, and it will definitely stand out more than the Pegasus. I think I have a picture of mine in the members' items. But otherwise, I think it looks fine! One of my favorite cadenas!

Thank you all so much for such quick replies!!!:love: I will leave it on for now but will probably pick up a leather necklace or something so I have an option of wearing it around my neck.:smile:

The pegasus looks great. It is one of the smaller cadenas. The elephant, hippo, lion, sailboat & pelican are all larger. I think they all look good and change them on a whim.

OMG!!! Thanks so much, ladies!!! You made me feel much better!!! After having that HUGE lock hanging off the bag, pegasus looked so much smaller. I didn't really know what to think. It's my first bag AND my first charm.:upsidedown: You guys are always SO quick and helpful with your replies!!! H ladies ROCK!!!:rochard:

Kellybag and lmpsola, I could NEVER even think of having more than two H bags (I am really not there financially yet :sweatdrop: to have a HUGE collection like some of the ladies on here!!!) but the brand is definitely in a league of it's own. I've been enjoying reading up on it. All I can say is that there is NO turning back!!!:angel: