Just got my first charm/lock and have a ? for you, ladies.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does it look lost/too small on the JPG? What are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.:flowers:

PICT5167.jpg PICT5173.jpg
  2. it looks totally precious. yes, proportionately it is smaller then it would be on a mini kelly or something, but it still looks adorable. if you were looking for major bag jewelry, you're going to have to go another route, but this lock looks, like i said, very precious and i like it.

3. I think it looks so cute on your JPG LV_addict! :supacool:

4. It is absolutely adorable, very good on the bag. It doesn't look out of place because it's a delicate touch on a beautiful bag. ;) Good choice!

5. i think it is cute! Or u can get the chain with 3 or 4 charms on it.

6. I think it looks adorable! I also am thinking about getting a Pegasus charm, too.

7. I think it looks great--the Pegasus cadena is a lot lighter than the normal lock (even more so with the JPG lock!) so I had to fiddle with mine a bit to get it to hang evenly at the end of the clochette; I like mine hanging almost evenly with the clochette so I pulled my Pegasus down a bit more. If you want a larger cadena, the 2006 sailboat is probably one of the bigger ones I've seen, and it will definitely stand out more than the Pegasus. I think I have a picture of mine in the members' items. But otherwise, I think it looks fine! One of my favorite cadenas!

8. Thank you all so much for such quick replies!!!:love: I will leave it on for now but will probably pick up a leather necklace or something so I have an option of wearing it around my neck.:smile:

9. LV...you have become a fast Hermes junkie!!!

Looks great though on your bag.:smile:

10. I love it, it's delicate and chic.

11. The pegasus looks great. It is one of the smaller cadenas. The elephant, hippo, lion, sailboat & pelican are all larger. I think they all look good and change them on a whim.

12. You are so right kellybag! Irene is becoming the new queen of Hermes!

13. very cute! i likey!

14. OMG!!! Thanks so much, ladies!!! You made me feel much better!!! After having that HUGE lock hanging off the bag, pegasus looked so much smaller. I didn't really know what to think. It's my first bag AND my first charm.:upsidedown: You guys are always SO quick and helpful with your replies!!! H ladies ROCK!!!:rochard:

Kellybag and lmpsola, I could NEVER even think of having more than two H bags (I am really not there financially yet :sweatdrop: to have a HUGE collection like some of the ladies on here!!!) but the brand is definitely in a league of it's own. I've been enjoying reading up on it. All I can say is that there is NO turning back!!!:angel:

15. LV, the charm looks great, and the pegasus is great as a necklace too,... great choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice