Just got my first Blackberry!

crackberry is another good site. I hope to get a pink Pearl early March unless Verizon comes out with the Curve before then in which case I'll have to think about it carefully.

They always do this to me! LOL!! I buy the black razr, two months later they come out with the pink. A month ago I bought the black pearl, now Verizon has a pink one! ARGGGGHHH!

OI need to check out all these websites right now.
I am completely loving the curve right now! I love how the email comes in so fast! I also have the telenav navigation on this thing which is pretty neat. The trackball also makes it easier! :biggrin: I totally recommend it!!

I finally got my blackberry Curve 8310 in Red!! I am so psyched! :yahoo::yahoo:

I was wondering if you guys could recommend any good websites I could download ringtones, themes, etc.

Also any useful shortcuts would be appreciated!

Thanks!!! ;)

Congrats!!

I am a big Blackberry fan. I have the Curve as well. You will truly enjoy it.

I had to send mine back because it had a minor physical defect, and I miss it!!! I can't wait to get it back. I only had it for about a week before I sent it in for exchange,

i JUST got a blackberry curve last night in titanium for t-mobile :]
i wanted to get a little cell phone charm, but i haven't seen one on my phone.
do blackberries not put those 2 little hole things in their phones?

I have the curve in red too! I have tmobile but i just got the phone unlocked because i don't like the color tmobile carries. Your going to love this phone it's SO MUCH FUN!!!! :yes:

addictedtoJUICY
no the curve has no charm holder :hrmm: