Just got my dream ring!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi gals, I don't post a lot anymore but always stop by to see everyone's beautiful jewelery. I hope you don't mind, but wanted to share my dream ering with other jewelery lovers.
I absolutley love vintage jewelery and think that the prettiest diamonds are the old cut cushions or european. They just have such life and personality.
Here is my dream ring! Specs are 3.7 ctw (3 for center stone and .7 for the tapered baguettes), VS1, spacing on the color but old cuts are generally a bit lower in color and I think this is J but will check the cert later and get back on that).
My pictures truly don't do this justice. I'm over the moon with it!
Thanks for letting me share.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7480.JPG
    IMG_7480.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,869
  • IMG_7478.jpg
    IMG_7478.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,316
  • IMG_7479.jpg
    IMG_7479.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,170
Last edited by a moderator:
All, thank you so much!
Swanky, I pored over the pictures here as I was deciding on the setting. Love your setting ring too!
I decided on the tapered baguettes because I wanted something traditional but with a bit of a deco feel.
Scarlett, my hands are pretty tiny. My ring size is 4.5. This is actually sized a tiny bit too big so I'll have to get it sized down by about .25.

Thanks so much! Thimp just was admiring your beautiful VCA. I'm also a big VCA fan.:cool:

Here is a picture taken in natural light. My pictures are terrible quality though. Sorry!

Attachments

• IMG_7488.jpg
    IMG_7488.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 988