Just got my dream ring!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi gals, I don't post a lot anymore but always stop by to see everyone's beautiful jewelery. I hope you don't mind, but wanted to share my dream ering with other jewelery lovers.
I absolutley love vintage jewelery and think that the prettiest diamonds are the old cut cushions or european. They just have such life and personality.
Here is my dream ring! Specs are 3.7 ctw (3 for center stone and .7 for the tapered baguettes), VS1, spacing on the color but old cuts are generally a bit lower in color and I think this is J but will check the cert later and get back on that).
My pictures truly don't do this justice. I'm over the moon with it!
Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
OMG Stace I LOVE IT!!!!!
I originally wanted the tapered bags too - just divine!

scarlet555

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
Wow! I am blinded... It's big and beautiful. What size is you finger? Not that it will matter with a rock like this:balloon:

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Wow that is an amazing ring!! Congrats! I usually prefer solitaires but the tapering of those baguettes is flawless and it looks incredible.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
All, thank you so much!
Swanky, I pored over the pictures here as I was deciding on the setting. Love your setting ring too!
I decided on the tapered baguettes because I wanted something traditional but with a bit of a deco feel.
Scarlett, my hands are pretty tiny. My ring size is 4.5. This is actually sized a tiny bit too big so I'll have to get it sized down by about .25.

scarlet555

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
Rockerchick, slender finger with huge rock. Bet you can't stop staring at it... More modeling shots please...:love:

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Thanks so much! Thimp just was admiring your beautiful VCA. I'm also a big VCA fan.:cool:

Here is a picture taken in natural light. My pictures are terrible quality though. Sorry!

Attachments