Just Got my Damier Sppedy and I have a ques

1. Hi everyone! I recieved my damier speedy 25 from elux today and it is beautiful! I am in love. I have two questions. I did not recieve the 2 LV tags I usually get when I buy my bags from elux and the store. Did anyone else have this problem. Also I signed up for ****** to get 35 back but this transaction did not post to my ****** account. How long does this take? thanks!

2. I ordered on June 1st and I rcvd the 2 Tags, Also ****** usually takes 3-4 Days depending on which vendor you shop from.

3. I think mine came with two tags (they were inside the pocket).

4. Sorry. . . but what 'tags'?

5. The barcode tag and the material tag. Should I call elux and ask why I did not recieve them?

6. The tags were in the inside pocket of my Damier Speedy 25 and my ****** took about a day.

7. I looked everywhere and they are no where to be found:oh:

8. I don't really think you need them, do you? I just toss mine out after the bag's been used.:shame:

9. No I dont need them but just found it odd they were not included

10. LOL I think my tags are still in my Damier Speedy pocket and I have been using it.

11. i got mine as well...but unless you're going to sell it does it matter that much? as long as you got it from Elux, there's no problem :smile:

12. i keep all the tags, sometimes they throw it away before my purchase and i make them get it back. it helps when you sell it.

13. The tags don't matter much, if you're not planning to sell it then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I got the tags with my purchase but didn't get the lock/key set!!! =( Also I think it took ****** 2 days to send me my email that told me I got credited

14. Got 2 tags, but sometimes they are missing, I don't really care.

15. I do like to keep my tags. I received mine with tags but no ******. Was I suppose to receive one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice