Just Got My Damier Speedy 25 from Ebay...Kind Of Disappointed....

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
The bag is in practically new condition. I mean it has NOTHING on it. It's like it just came from LV. BUT I really under estimated how small the 25 is. I bought it on Ebay since I only had a certain amt of $$ to work with for a new bag right now, So I can't just go out and replace it with a 30. I am used to carrying really big bags so maybe the size of the 25 is just like culture shock or something. I don't know. I do really love the Damier though. It is beautiful. I just wish it were bigger. :sad:

for me the 25 is the perfect size... and i think it looks very cute or petit people like me... i guess if you're not happy with it then sell it to fund for the 30.

well I am only 5"1 but I am a plus size so I am by no means petite. I just wonder if it looks silly on me because of that. I wonder if I could get used to it. I was planning on buying another bag in June so I could always get a bigger size then. :confused1:

If you don't like it, sell it! You can get a nice turnaround, especially because you have all of the extra goodies like it came right from the boutique!

Don't settle for a bag that isn't exactly what you expected. But in this case, I wouldn't bug the seller about it, because it's a personal preference, not a condition issue.

If you don't like it, sell it! You can get a nice turnaround, especially because you have all of the extra goodies like it came right from the boutique!

Don't settle for a bag that isn't exactly what you expected. But in this case, I wouldn't bug the seller about it, because it's a personal preference, not a condition issue.

Thanks! Oh no, I wouldn't bother the seller with it. She did her part by taking great care of it. I know the size is a "me" issue. :tup:

I'm a big bag girl and the 25 is waay too small. I say sell the 25 back on ebay and get the 30 but damier speedy 30 is hard to come by on ebay, they usually run you about the same price as the boutique.

I'm a big bag girl and the 25 is waay too small. I say sell the 25 back on ebay and get the 30 but damier speedy 30 is hard to come by on ebay, they usually run you about the same price as the boutique.

That is actually why I got the 25, because I couldn't find a 30 in my price range. And I got it for less than $350. I am confused as to what to do. :confused1: