Just got my CL. No dust bag.

Wow, i didn't know people actually used the dust bags. all my shoes leave the box and are stored in plastic shoe boxes i get from The Container Store, much easier to stack. Only time a dust bag comes out is when i am traveling.

i always prefer dustbags - they allow the shoe/ leather to 'breathe' - I know sounds funny but I mean that in plastic it is just air-tight which i think can't be good for the shoes.

So you girls actually use the dustbags??? How do you store your shoes on the rack then? And if they're all in dustbags, how would you know what is inside the bags? I never use the dustbags that come with the shoes. How interesting.

They just called me back. They will be sending my dust bag overnight. That was easy and they were so nice about it. Hooray! I feel better now.
This just happened to me. I purchased my CL's instore at NM and didn't realize no dustbag! I've been debating if I should call to request one. The SA gave me his card so I'm thinking of calling him direct. Didn't know if I was being petty?

This just happened to me. I purchased my CL's instore at NM and didn't realize no dustbag! I've been debating if I should call to request one. The SA gave me his card so I'm thinking of calling him direct. Didn't know if I was being petty?

I don't consider it petty. Doesn't hurt to call the SA to ask.

Actually, Louboutin espadrilles do not come with dustbags. If your SA is nice and mindful, she'll include one for you. Otherwise, ask for one. I've never ever been refused a dustbag after spending that much $ on a pair of shoes!

I don't think it is petty. As some have said, the espadrilles don't have them, but the others do. I think that it is something that should come with the shoe and so you would be right to ask for one if you didn't recieve it.