just got my adorable new clutch! but i'm afraid its defected- please help! pics-

Jun 24, 2006
this is my very first chanel bag!! isn't it cute?! it's just what i needed for the wedding i have coming up in september! but i'm worried about the leather buckling and puckering around the CC design. is this normal? is it worth exchanging for another or will it be the same? please help!!

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0467.JPG
    IMG_0467.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 398
I don't think I have seen this bag so I'm not quite sure if it's normal. However, if the store you got it at has others, then I would definitely look at each one and pick the bag that looks perfect to you :smile:

Congrats on your new clutch, funinthesun80! I really like this style. Unfortunately, I don't think the puckering on the flap is normal but I am not 100% sure. If it is causing you ANY dismay, I would recommend exchanging it or at least checking out another clutch to make sure that this is, in fact, normal. Once you have done this, either way, pucker or no pucker, you will be at peace and happy.

you guys are quick- thanks! this is their newest wallet on chain- it's holds much more than the other WoC's and is cheaper! 1175.00 compared to 1295.00 for the square shaped square!

Chanel brought this WOC back, so glad.....I have it from previous season and use it constantly...........it is a great size, I am sure you can do an exchange .....I know you will enjoy this WOC......

I don't see anything wrong either. Loverly purse. But if you are comfortable, do go back Chanel to ask for an exchange. You gotta be happy carrying your Chanel :P

I :heart:this bag..just saw it a few days ago...........going to pick mine up tomorrow.......I wil examine it and compare to your photos..my SA had more than one so I will look at all of them:graucho::graucho: Good luck!! It will be worth finding a perfect one.........!!!:biggrin:

I have this bag in black and brown..Its supposed to be RUCHED..so it IS normal....its a puffier style bag..I adore mine and travel everywhere with them...they r a clutch OR a WOC which is amazing when u travel alot