Just got home from the outlet with some new goodies....

bgcutiepie00

Steph
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I was lucky enough to talk my sweet DH into driving me down to the outlet tonight after we got off work. Since I had heard about all these great deals they were having, I thought I really needed to go. Plus I needed to return some sunnies that I bought and didn't end up looking great on me! So even more of a reason right?!;)

So, we just got back and I got some new goodies!!!!!!! Some for myself and some for gifts!!!!:yahoo:

IMG_0158.jpg

First up, I got two mini skinnys for gifts. Purple Patent and Green Satin. I got the purple one actually on my last trip (thought I'd throw it in here)!!

IMG_0159.jpg

Next, I grabbed some satin cosmetic cases- all three colors...they are all gifts too!!! I kinda of regret not grabbing one for myself!
IMG_0160.jpg

And last but not least...one more gift for myself......

My new Metallic Soho Large Hobo...I was craving some metallic in my life and this was too good to pass up!!!!

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

All my new goodies together!!!
IMG_0163.jpg

Thanks!!!! I feel like I have my own little candy store now with all the colors! I want to keep them all!!!

jeh3v-She said they had a ton of stuff to put out in the back too and maybe it would be out in a couple days!!! So that means I might need to be going back soon!!!!

^You are telling me..I'm like crap that means I have to come back SOON!! She didn't say what they had but that they had more to put out and they just hadn't had time!!! I hope it is some good stuff!! The hobo ended up being around $140!!!