Just got back from Vegas! *reveal* ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    So I went to Vegas for the first time this past week, and even though I was dying from the heat, the shopping made up for it!... so here it is. My first reveal on tPF!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It really didn't fit in that box :smile:

2. I'm glad you had a good time, but I can't see the pics!
    What did you buy?

3. Ooh, i can't see the pics but I can't wait to see what you got! Isn't Vegas awesome?!

4. :popcorn:

5. [​IMG]

6. any ideas???

here's a hint ; )

[​IMG]

7. Trevi GM????

8. [​IMG]

correct!

My boyfriend took me to Vegas and got me this as a "so you can remember your first time in Vegas" gift ; ) gotta love em'.

9. Wow, that looks huge! I love it! Congrats!

10. Congrats!!! It's such a great bag:tup:

11. Congratulations! Trevi is such a stunning bag. :nuts:

12. omg.
    you are a lucky girl with a great bf!

13. Congrats - I love that bag! And LV's are the best souvenirs ever...:yahoo:

14. LoVely! You have great taste!

15. It's a HUGE bag and I love it! I couldn't decide between the Trevi and the Tivoli GM, since I know that the store in Houston has been sold out of the Tivoli... but my boyfriend suggested to get this one!

It is the best souvenir! My boyfriend went to Vegas last year without me and came back with souvenirs from LV too!

He also got me these
    [​IMG]

which I'm trying to decide if I want to keep or not, what do you guys think?