Just got back from the outlets, whew what a haul!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just got back from the outlets! Way better then I thought.

After getting over the fact that it was outdoors and very spread out (don't know why I thought it was a mall) I had a blast! Went a little crazy!

My haul:
    Coach: tote, 2 wrislets, agenda, scarf, cleaner and conditioner
    Jones NY: 2 pairs of slacks, 4 pairs of peddle pushers, 3 tops
    Sanrio: Some super cute hello kitty, etc charms (I know, what a geek)
    Claire's: a bunch of cute stocking stuffers
    Bath and Body Works: Tons of stuff, seriuosly 2 shopping bags full, less than $75!!
    Crabtree and Evelyn: cool gift potpouri bowls, filled goodies and wrapped...$6!!
    Cole Haan: 3 pairs of shoes...love Cole Haan shoes...so comfy!!
    Keds: 2 pairs of shoes

Biggest disappiontment the polo store.

Best Surprise: Bath and Body works, I love this stuff and it was so reasonable. All full size products, first quality, overstock from stores 1.99 - 3.99! Yummy lipglosses, perfect for little holiday gifts, reg. 10.00, 1.99! Awesome cold/sinus relief giftpack reg. 17.50, 2.99!! Can you imagine how perfect to give a friend who is under the weather...what a sweet pick me up. Got 4 for my gift closet!

2. How awesome :biggrin: Congrats, hehe

3. Which outlets did you go to? Sounds like it was great!

4. it was raining here, I wanted to go to the outlet.. maybe when it is not raining.. but gosh, you got quite a loot.. hehe

5. Here is the outlet I went to:

Gilroy Premium Outlets

It is only about 30 minutes away from me, but I had never been...lol. When I tried outlet shopping last (granted about 5 years ago) I was totally unimpressed. But the boredom of DH being gone drove me to it today....and I am so glad! I don't think I will ever go to a regular coach or bath and body works again.

6. Nice haul!

7. Sounds like you had a great time. Wish i could have been out shopping!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice