Just got back from the new Holt Renfrew!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
That place was flippin' nuts!! :cursing:

I didn't like it at all, the place is too big, and was way too crowded! Even my uncle said that its more like a mall in itself.

I think they were also short-staffed at LV because there were only 3 SAs and crowds of people, so the SAs were frantically running back and forth grabbing bags from drawers and stuff.

I asked to see the white Le Fab which was on display and the SA (who I've never dealt with before) said that he'd show me the black one instead because he didn't want to climb all the way up there!

I asked to see the Cozy coin purse and they didn't have any! :crybaby: I hope they have some at the Hotel Vancouver but I doubt it because I've never even seen one on display EVER.

I also watched some girl try on all 3 sizes of the Neverful and she was trying to decide between the MM and the GM!

I also tried on the Ivorie Soufflot.

Hopefully my next purchase will be at the LV Boutique though! I miss the old little LV counter at Holt Renfrew. :sad:

OK good, I'm not the only one who thought it was "too much". I thought it was worth checking out though, to satisfy the old curiosity! I agree Arnott, I miss the old Holt's! I liked the dimmer lighting and the way LV didn't try so hard!