Just got back from the mall

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I only went there to pick up my new glasses from Lenscrafters, but remembered that they opened the New coach(across the hall from the older one)
It's HUGE!!!! So I was so excited to go and check it out and my favorite SA was there. I started to look at different bags to replace my extreme lust and then disappointment over the Leigh. The Chocolate Ergo Tote is such a lovely bag!!! But I dont think can do another open top bag like that. So she showed me one of the new Hamptons carryalls. And I totally fell in love. So I think this shall be my next bag. I know I know, I said I was on a ban until December PCE but I just have to have this.... TOMORROW LOL.
But she did say something about them having the Large Ergo Hobos in PUNCH available to order, so I might save that for PCE.
But here's the Hamptons, the picture does NOT do it justice. But I'm debating if I should get it in Brown or Black.
11064_BKHCN-1_d2.jpg

And I didn't want to buy the bag w/o consulting the SO first, but I couldn't leave the store empty handed. So I bought a new mini-skinny. :yes: (which for some reason isn't on the usa site)
40749_BBRBZ_d2.jpg

And I couldn't even tell you how, but word got around that I had a belted Ergo hippie from the Japan website and the SA wants me to bring it back tomorrow so she can see it. lol

soooo tomorrow I shall have a new bag and you will all get pictures!!!!!:tup:

Yeah!! Glad you found something you love to replace the empty spot in your heart where Leigh used to be!!! Punch Ergo, huh? Can't wait to see it!!