Just got back from the mall

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I only went there to pick up my new glasses from Lenscrafters, but remembered that they opened the New coach(across the hall from the older one)
    It's HUGE!!!! So I was so excited to go and check it out and my favorite SA was there. I started to look at different bags to replace my extreme lust and then disappointment over the Leigh. The Chocolate Ergo Tote is such a lovely bag!!! But I dont think can do another open top bag like that. So she showed me one of the new Hamptons carryalls. And I totally fell in love. So I think this shall be my next bag. I know I know, I said I was on a ban until December PCE but I just have to have this.... TOMORROW LOL.
    But she did say something about them having the Large Ergo Hobos in PUNCH available to order, so I might save that for PCE.
    But here's the Hamptons, the picture does NOT do it justice. But I'm debating if I should get it in Brown or Black.
    [​IMG]

And I didn't want to buy the bag w/o consulting the SO first, but I couldn't leave the store empty handed. So I bought a new mini-skinny. :yes: (which for some reason isn't on the usa site)
    [​IMG]

And I couldn't even tell you how, but word got around that I had a belted Ergo hippie from the Japan website and the SA wants me to bring it back tomorrow so she can see it. lol

soooo tomorrow I shall have a new bag and you will all get pictures!!!!!:tup:

2. Yeah!! Glad you found something you love to replace the empty spot in your heart where Leigh used to be!!! Punch Ergo, huh? Can't wait to see it!!

3. YAY!!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you!!! Cant wait to see your pics tomorrow!!!!

4. Yes!! Your getting one of my very most favorite bags! You will absolutely L:heart:VE the carryall. Its waaaay comfy!! Cant wait to see pics!!:yahoo:

5. did you order the green/zebra carryall???? thats beautiful!!!!!

7. I HAVE to hear more about this punch ergo!!!

8. I can't wait to see these new Ergos! Maybe I can get one for my birthday next year...

9. Do you live in MI?? I saw your signature about buying red wings tickets!!!

10. I need to see modeling pics when you get it. I love this bag too!!!!

11. yay! beautiful bag!! :yes: And.. Did you say PUNCH?!?!? :drool: :graucho:

12. The Hamptons Carryall is the same bag I want right now and I'm having the same problem...brown or black???? :girlsigh:

13. ditto!!! Did your SA say that it was khaki/punch or punch patent? Would LOVE to see this....:yes:

Congrats on your new bag coming!!! Of course pics when you get her will make me very happy!! Love looking at all the lovlies!!:girlsigh:

14. Love them both!

I've been wanting to get a mini skinny too! But! T_T

15. PUNCH ergo hobo? I AM SO ORDERING THAT!!!!! OMG!! :heart:

Adorable bag. I can't wait to see pictures when you bring your new baby home tomorrow!!!!!