Just Got Back from the Boutique - Come See What I Got! MODELING PICS!

S6000538.JPG
This is really super cute on you!

^^Thanks! I was surprised that I could pull that off, but the girls in the store made me try it on in front of the mirror and the green just popped against my hair! I'm starting to become addicted to scarves now...

gorgeous haul! i have a question: how to you fold and tie your square-shaped scarves so that you can wear them as a headband? i have one, but i never fold it right and it keeps coming apart while i'm wearing it. it's not a skinny long scarf that is easy to tie.

gorgeous haul! i have a question: how to you fold and tie your square-shaped scarves so that you can wear them as a headband? i have one, but i never fold it right and it keeps coming apart while i'm wearing it. it's not a skinny long scarf that is easy to tie.

Lay the scarf out. Fold one corner in towards the middle, and then fold the opposite corner towards the piece that is already folded. Then just roll the scarf until it's headband shaped!

I have a great PDF file from Hermes on how to "play" with your scarf - I can't upload it but if you want to give me your email I can send it to you.