Just got back from Koh Samui!

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
So i just got back from Koh Samui and they had quite a lot of Balenciagas!
I saw:

-2 magenta first
-1metallic magenta first
-Ink first & city
-Olive first & city
-Pale rose city and large courier
-Emerald large courier
-Black work
-White work
-Bordeaux city (Or at least it looked like bordeaux but was a bit veiny)
-Lilac city
-Sky blue first

So if anyone wanted a magenta or bordeaux better order quick!:biggrin:

Thanks for the report! I saw the bordeaux city when I was in as well. It was a very waxy, veiny bordeaux. Get out the apple guarde if you decide to take the opportunity to purchase! I might have taken the chance if I had read Ranskimmie's post first... No, I would still wait for grenat...

They might have a sale later in June...I will give an update if that is true...they put older ones 50% in Dec/Jan timeframe. They even put Paddy's on sale 50% for one weekend as a promotion. I just can't remember the sa I worked with. I called from Texas and she was very sweet and would call me back.

BorsaBella said:
They might have a sale later in June...I will give an update if that is true...they put older ones 50% in Dec/Jan timeframe. They even put Paddy's on sale 50% for one weekend as a promotion. I just can't remember the sa I worked with. I called from Texas and she was very sweet and would call me back.

omigoodness, i've never heard of b-bags going on sale :shocked:

^ b-bags just got put on sale at shirise boutique in chicago a few weeks ago, 20% off. PFers pretty much wiped their entire stock clear those 2 days :biggrin: But yes, it usually doesn't happen, even shirise said that they usually don't include bbags in their sales. I guess sometimes we get lucky

oh dear... a magenta first and an ink first would be nice! hehehehe! u guys are so lucky to live in the States!!! i hope some from the PF goes and gets a b-bag from here!

I purchased my Apple Green First from Koh Samui, but the exchange rate (GBP --> USD) and the shipping are killers!!! It ended up costing me as much as a Work bag here ... YIKES!

i ordered a first from koh... i live in the US. the price came out the same for me. my SA shipped it as a gift, so i didn't have to pay duty/custom fees.