Just got back from Holt and LV and bought 2 things!

congrats on FINALLY tracking down a cozy with a colour combo you like, hopefully it is perfect for you when you pick it up. I love the damier cles, after i got my groom cles i convinced my bf to get the damier coz it was so usefull (with hopes that i could use it myself sometimes:P) and he loves it and uses it everyday (so i never get to haha).

Lovely! I love my Damier items, and the Cles are so cute.

What was wrong with the first two that you looked at, when you were at the Holts LV counter?

Congrats on the Cozy too, those are so darn gorgeous! :tender:

Lovely! I love my Damier items, and the Cles are so cute.

What was wrong with the first two that you looked at, when you were at the Holts LV counter?

I actually rejected the first Damier cles my SA took out at the LV Boutique also. It either had a dent in the zipper (it wasn't straight) or in the bottom seam of the cles, one side of the canvas was higher than the other or it had both imperfections.

I asked my aunt, "Do you think I'm driving my SA crazy?" And my aunt replied, "Yes!" :P

And afterwards when I was paying for my cles, my aunt joked to my SA that I should work for LV quality control! Even my SA admitted that she was surprised by some of the quality in LV products now. (she has worked at LV for a long time so she knows how the quality used to be as opposed to now)

Wow, that's disappointing that their quality is dropping. Makes it harder to spot fakes too when their authentic stuff isn't perfect itself. I wonder if they were past returns.. but good on you for checking them out, I'd never think to really! New should equal perfect.. I'll remember your story when I finally purchase a brand new piece from a store. :yes: