just got back from barney's nyc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here's a topline of what they've got!!! :party:

p.s. i was a good girl & came home empty handed (lol!!!)

- vert gazon RH brief
    - naturale RH brief
    - black RH brief
    - white GH day
    - aqua GH city
    - aqua GH hobo
    - black GH traveler
    - black '06 RH work
    (totally yummy leather)
    - ink courier
    - rouille courier
    - grenat courier
    - black box
    - sapin first
    - camel first
    - white first
    + lots of assorted GH bags

2. Thanks for the report Bama!!!:heart:

3. Thanks for thinking of us aaallabama! It is always nice to know what is still available.

4. Did you happen to see if they still have the INK Shopping bag? I wonder if it will go 40%off during their sale.

5. ^^ OMG, yes, sorry i forgot that one!!! :tup:

p.s. the SA didn't mention any sales though (?)

6. thanks for the report!

7. Yeah, I just called and they said that the Moto line never goes on sale. Someone on the forum had mentioned that they go 40% off (older season's colors) during their annual sale...but the SA just told me no. :sad:

I like the Ink Shopping but it has a few scratches on the front - which wouldn't bother me IF the bag was 40% off.

8. AAAL! I was there yesterday loitering around the BBags! and that black work was yummy. But I am still tempted by the Ink shopping...

9. AAA!! Good job, Girl! You didn't cave to the B-bag pressure :smile:

10. Annual sale???? Oh my gosh, when??? I am headed to NYC in a couple of weeks for a little vacation and needless to say, as always, shopping is on the agenda.....I just recently became obsessed with Balenciaga. Any chance of finding a sale or deal on one in NYC? I am interested in a Marine or Anthracite City.

11. wow aaa, good job with remembering that whole list! i love the aqua with GH. last time i was there they had it in a city and it got snapped up fast.

12. thanks for the report! you have better self control then most of us here.

13. ^^ you're welcome everyone!!! :tender:

p.s. i love your new blythe robotdoll :heart:

14. aaa, you're stronger than me than. I would have had a hard time passing up the black Work or the Ink Courier! YUM!:drool:

15. robotdoll- is that ichigo heaven? she's such a cutie.