Just Got An Emailed Coach Website Update

OK Bag Lady

New Papillon Mommy
O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
I just got an email about the "new and improved website" and how it's easier to navigate. At least they're admitting the website has been a major PITA lately.

I was on it yesterday and it the damn thing kept freezing up!!!!!!!!!!! I know it was that website cuz the others I was on allowed me to use them. I'll got on it now and cross my fingers.....

I see no improvements to the website today -- it is still as annoying, slow, and difficult to navigate as ever. However, this disaster of a website is going to save me a lot of $$$ -- now that I can't be bothered to browse all of the products obsessively, there's nothing I want to buy.

But it's easier....their email says so! Sorry, I couldn't resist. I personally think they're trying to pacify customers. My boutique manager told me that in their district conference call last week none of the managers would say one word against the site until he spoke up and told them how he couldn't even access merchandise the customers wanted to buy through the website in the store. He told them all the complaints the employees and customers had and how they were losing business because of the poor navigation and slow downloads of graphics. As soon as he said something all the others started chiming in. He said he refused to kiss up to the supervisor when something needed to be done ASAP!

I see no improvements to the website today -- it is still as annoying, slow, and difficult to navigate as ever. However, this disaster of a website is going to save me a lot of $$$ -- now that I can't be bothered to browse all of the products obsessively, there's nothing I want to buy.

I feel the exact same way - I used to sit and look at things all the time and browse and would then end up going to the store and buy things, but now I can't even see them - so no looking means no buying - good for my wallet I guess. :smile:

I don't mind the new photo format, but the slowness is a killer.
I thought it was my old PC.
But, it's this way on every PC - even a speedy one from work.
Grrrrrrr....not "easier" at all.

Also got the email