Just got an amazing deal at Woodbury

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    At the Clearance Event.
    The Hoxton Studded Hobo-

which originated at around $3,000, then marked down to $1,150...
    I bought it for its new price, $399. Amaaaazing. I have to say, I've never been into Burberry bags, I'm more a Balenciaga + Marc Jacobs chic. But I fell in love with this bag like no other I've ever seen. I couldn't believe it, and the deal that I got.

Wooo hoooo@!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    You can't even capture the beauty of the bag in photos. For some reason my images arent showing up w/ the usual code
    momist.com/uploaded_images/Burberry-Prorsum-Hoxton-hobo-770572.jpg

They also had these black patent leather quilted ankle boots which i wanted so badly, but they didn't have my size.

2. That's awesome! Congrats!

3. What a fantastic deal for a stunning bag! Congrats! Modeling pic please :smile:

4. Very nice bag!

5. very lovely! i wonder how much it weighs? looks hefty w/ the studs. i wish i could carry a bag like that, but i have a back problem :/

6. great deal!

7. That bag is gorgeous:drool::drool::drool:. Congrats!

8. WOW! I cannot believe the final price versus the original!

And like hollyyih I am curious to the weight.

9. congrats, that's an awesome deal!

10. What a nice bag and an awesome deal! Congrats :biggrin:

11. hi sahree

Do you mind posting what other prices were if u remember, sounds like they lowered them. I'd like to rent a car on monday and go.
    Thanks

12. Hi, I'm sorry I don't remember the prices for everything....they had big signs up with lists of all the prices. I was mostly interested in the bags- large leather bags were all $399.
    As for the weight of it, its really not so heavy. I know from the pic it looks like it could equal the weight of some sort of Medieval torture device, lol. (thats what i love about it)
    I also have back problems, and though the studs are sturdy, believe it or not they really do not add weight to the bag.

I will take modeling pics soon!! promise

13. Wow... What a great deal!! Congrats ;)

14. What an amazing deal! Enjoy that bag it's beautiful :tup:

15. Wish I could get there I want the studded knight so so bad.