Just got a Wapity!

1. Okay, all the talk about Wapitys really had me wanting one, so I called and ordered one this weekend. It just came in. It's so cute! I also got the Bolt Key Holder to use as a key ring so I can clip it inside my Batignolles Horizontal.

2. Thats awesome :biggrin:

3. Aww, the wapity is so cute, which one did you get? The monogram or the multicolor?

4. Yay! :nuts:

:love: wapity :love:

5. Congrats. Pix?

6. I got the Monogram. I think the white MC is really cute too, but I was afraid of it getting dirty.

7. Yay! Congrats!

8. yay~! Post some pics for us (with what you put inside, if you can). Congrats on your purchase~!!

I love carrying my wapity on its own with its fun lil wristlet~!!

9. Yay!! I would really like one of those to carry in my large bags. Everytime one is in the marketplace it goes within minutes.

Congrats.

10. I think I'm going to eventually have to get a new phone. Mine is about two years old, so I guess it's enormous by today's standards. When I put it in my Wapity, nothing else fits!:blink:

11. Yeah I know what you mean...I have a sidekick II now and its huge...so I just ordered a Samsung T809 which is cute slider phone...

12. Congrats! We need to make a Wapity club! :biggrin::biggrin:

13. Congrats! Nice purchase!

14. Congratulations On Such Fabulous Purchases! Enjoy!

15. Yes, we do. There will be tons of members!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice