Just got a stam from BG on sale

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Do you guys think it's worth it to get this bag at the price of $743? I read on this forum that the color wears off. Does anyone know how soon it wears off? Should i not get this bag if the color fades away? Gah.

marc-jacobs-metallic-patchwork-sham.jpg

hey, that's a good price for a brand new stam! i really love this color. congrats!

the color has worn off of the bronze pw stams. if you plan on using this bag every single day then it's bound to happen. i don't know if treating it has been successful at all. you might want to wait until bronze stam owners chime in. however, if this bag is going to be put into a rotation of sorts then you should be fine.

That really is a great price. It's about half off. You can do a thread search for "Bronze Metallic Stam" or go up to the Reference section and look through Metallics to see if anyone has posted pics of theirs.

is that bronze or is it chocolate? I thought it was Chocolate when I first looked at it -- great bag and terrific price!! I think anything <$900 for a new Stam (esp from a dept store) is more than a fair price to pay -- Congrats!! Please post pics when you get it!