Just got a stam from BG on sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you guys think it's worth it to get this bag at the price of $743? I read on this forum that the color wears off. Does anyone know how soon it wears off? Should i not get this bag if the color fades away? Gah.

[​IMG]

2. hey, that's a good price for a brand new stam! i really love this color. congrats!

the color has worn off of the bronze pw stams. if you plan on using this bag every single day then it's bound to happen. i don't know if treating it has been successful at all. you might want to wait until bronze stam owners chime in. however, if this bag is going to be put into a rotation of sorts then you should be fine.

3. Is this the right color for bronze or is it lighter?

4. That's a great price! Congrats!

5. I think that's a great price! She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

6. it's not as dark and more metallic.

7. That really is a great price. It's about half off. You can do a thread search for "Bronze Metallic Stam" or go up to the Reference section and look through Metallics to see if anyone has posted pics of theirs.

8. Great price & very beautiful!

9. wow - that bag looks so rich and plush ... id do it if you are cool with heavier bags ... its stunning :heart:

10. is that bronze or is it chocolate? I thought it was Chocolate when I first looked at it -- great bag and terrific price!! I think anything <$900 for a new Stam (esp from a dept store) is more than a fair price to pay -- Congrats!! Please post pics when you get it!

11. thats gorgeous!! and great price :tup: lucky you

the color looks so rich :drool:

12. echoing what everyone else said: great price. i love BG sales.