Just got a stam from BG on sale

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Jersey
Do you guys think it's worth it to get this bag at the price of $743? I read on this forum that the color wears off. Does anyone know how soon it wears off? Should i not get this bag if the color fades away? Gah.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
hey, that's a good price for a brand new stam! i really love this color. congrats!

the color has worn off of the bronze pw stams. if you plan on using this bag every single day then it's bound to happen. i don't know if treating it has been successful at all. you might want to wait until bronze stam owners chime in. however, if this bag is going to be put into a rotation of sorts then you should be fine.

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
in grey heaven
That really is a great price. It's about half off. You can do a thread search for "Bronze Metallic Stam" or go up to the Reference section and look through Metallics to see if anyone has posted pics of theirs.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
is that bronze or is it chocolate? I thought it was Chocolate when I first looked at it -- great bag and terrific price!! I think anything <$900 for a new Stam (esp from a dept store) is more than a fair price to pay -- Congrats!! Please post pics when you get it!