Just got a new Petrol Spy from Bergdorfs!

1. First of all, thank you MPark46 for mentioning they had one today!:flowers:

I called them after I read your post & someone already had it on hold. I thought for sure it would be someone from PF who read that Bergdorf's had 1 last Petrol Spy. Anyway, she took my info & said if the other girl didn't call back or come in to get it she would let me know. Well, the SA just called & said the bag was mine! I'm just giddy! I sold my honey Spy a few months back & have regretted it ever since. The Petrol is my absolute dream color:love: Happy dance~

2. congrats acegirl!! i can't wait to see pics!

3. WOW!! congrats! u beat me to it! i'm jealous!!! yay!!!

4. Thanks! I just PM'd you too;)

5. Ha! I thought you were the one who had it on hold:P

6. oh no! i had wanted to call but didnt get a chance!!!

7. Congrats on your petrol spy, acegirl! Please post pics of you rockin' your new bag! Can't wait!

8. Congrats!!!! I want that color too.

9. How funny. It was me who had the Petrol on hold!!!!! :lol:
    I never called back b-cuz I couldnt figure out what I wanted to do.

I'm glad it went to a purse forum member.
    Small world :P

10. Oh my gosh, see I KNEW it had to be someone from here! We all have such great taste;) Thanks!!

11. On another note with all my calling around looking for Spy colors I found a honey, a white and a silver/gold.

I'm confused as hell. All three are great colors.

I'm going to start a thread about it. i need help on whick one to choose :yes: :yes:

12. Congrats on the Petrol! It's a beautiful color and I hope you enjoy it!

13. Well, I had the Honey before & it's gorgeous! I would be too scared to carry a white one.

& thanks everyone!

14. Congrats!!! I am very happy for you!!!!

15. congrats....please post pics...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice