Just got a new Kooba India Bag

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
INDIAKOOBA.jpg

From Blomies on sale. It's really a lovely bag, nice leather, roomy and lightweight. The leather is pretty decent too, thicker than I expected.

The shoulder strap is annoying though and I probably won't use it.

That bag is the one that really has jumped at me from the current lines. I love the texture of the leather and the studs. So glad to see someone else was taken by it to and glad to hear your review!

Congrats! :smile:

Well, I've been haunted by this bag since it came out but leery of buying any "new" Kooba bags since the Ellie...but now that Bluefly is actually carrying Kooba again I bit the bullet. She should be here this week. ~fingers crossed!~

And of course, now that I bought it (and used a code), one shows up on ebay at around $60 less than I paid. But, no mind...the seller's feedback has a ding and off course, Bluefly has a great return policy.

I think I should have it by Wednesday. Can't wait!

Arg! Here it is only two business days later and the India is now 20% off what I paid today! I'm waiting for a rep to let me know if they can do a price adjustment. Keep your fingers crossed! :graucho:

I probably could have but the extra 20% is now over I believe. :tdown:

She arrived today and my first impressions are:

Before I even took her out of the plastic bag (love that about Bluefly) I could smell the leather. I was shocked. It is totally reminiscent of the scent of my black Claudia and black Lucy. Totally. The quality of the leather to me is on par with my black Claudia - not too heavy but definitely quality...great texture. Really the biggest difference is the lack of that slight sheen to the Claudia and Lucy.

Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!

The thing that I guess really surprised me is the size. Definitely bigger than I expected, which is okay as I prefer larger bags.

I'm VERY happy about and with this Kooba!!!