just got a mono speedy 25 two weeks ago and

lol, you're officially addicted! just like most of us here.
the wapity is cute! i love all the MC small accessories!
let us know what you get!

It IS an evil addiction! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

I can totally relate - I just got my speedy recently too and now I want that bag down below BAD. I mean BAD!

Ooooh I have see your fuschia bag!! It's gorgeous!! You enabler you! I will let you guys know when I get it! :smile:

You've seen the pic of it hanging off the scooter? :lol: You should get it before the February price increase since its an expensive bag as it is. :yes: Also, this bag is not as common as the speedy.

You've seen the pic of it hanging off the scooter? :lol: You should get it before the February price increase since its an expensive bag as it is. :yes: Also, this bag is not as common as the speedy.

Yes I have seen it hanging off the scooter!! :yes: Do you love the fuschia?? Do you use it a lot? I haven't fully decided on the color thing yet. I "played" with it in the store about a month ago and just loved it! Good advice too about the price increase. Thanks!:smile:

Yes I have seen it hanging off the scooter!! :yes: Do you love the fuschia?? Do you use it a lot? I haven't fully decided on the color thing yet. I "played" with it in the store about a month ago and just loved it! Good advice too about the price increase. Thanks!:smile:

I haven't used it in a while because its a spring/summer bag and its still winter...we're supposed to have snow tommorrow! :s What colour did you try on at the store? I love the fuschia colour...I think its a lot more unique than blue denim. Also I heard that fuschia and green denim are limited, while blue denim is permanent.

Which Speedy do you have? I have the monogram 30.