Just got a Kale Tate from Overstock but I think it's going back...

Keen

O.G.
May 8, 2006
Has anyone ordered a Kale bag from Overstock? I got the Tate in confederate (a medium grey) and it's such a disappointment. I love the design, the size and the lining, but the leather is weirdly flat and the color has already rubbed off in a few tiny places.

Plus, it has a leather fob on the zipper instead of the tassel I've seen on other Kale Tates. Wah. I wanted this one to be great!

cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/P12224755.jpg

Last edited:
It's so weird, though. It doesn't even look like it's been used, it just looks like the color rubs off really easily. I just can't imagine it won't end up a scratched up mess after one carry.

Yeah, it's just so weird, different from other Kale leather. It's almost rubbery? Anyway, pics attached. It's definitely going back, but I wanted to let folks know because they have some super-low prices on Kale bags at Overstock right now.

I've added some bad iPhone photos. Probably hard to see, but he faint white marks are where the color has come off.

Attachments

• kale.jpg
    kale.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 51
  • kale2.jpg
    kale2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 55
  • kale3.jpg
    kale3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 61
It stinks when you look forward to something and it doesn't work out! :sad: Been there. Done that! Just return it and move on and you will feel loads better! On to the next great purchase!:balloon: