Just got a great deal today!

1. I just went to LV in Holts today to purchase a new Taiga Kendall PM (chose it so my DH can use it too) before the price increase in Canada.

As I was paying I asked the SA if I can pick it up tomorrow. She asked me are you going on a trip soon and I said 'yes but not until December'. She then asked me if I can wait until Nov. 15 to pick it up then can I get $100 Holt Renfrew gift card for the purchase (they are having their cash back day). Then I said if I purchase it then, won't the price go up? The SA told me that I will put you down for a pre-purchase and you will be guarantee the price before the increase!

Wow, that is like saving 3% plus getting $100 off the bag. Going to be getting my tag heat stamped (my DH and I share the same intials) so, can't wait to go pick it up! :yahoo:

2. wow, great deal indeed! :yahoo:

3. Hey that's awesome! Congrats! :nuts:

4. what a nice SA!

5. What a great SA! And congrats on the deal!

6. wow nice! i have yet to find an SA that can help me since my cousin stopped working at LV =[

7. Yes, I like the Holt Renfrew shopping night. I saved the big purchases for the shopping nights. It's really a good deal if you have something you would like to purchase but can wait!! :P

8. Awesome!

9. Wow~Congrats!! What a nice SA!!!!!

10. Yay congrats!

11. what an awesome SA! i love SA who are truly kind and look out for the customers!

12. Yes, that's very great deal!

13. That's great Congrats!

14. Congrats! What an awesome SA!:wlae:

15. Great deal, congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice