Just got a fumo nuvola for my 6 yr old son!

missphoebe

Sep 29, 2007
Yay! 65% off at Southhampton! My sons (5 and 6) know all the Tokidoki characters' names and got me some toki toys for Xmas. My 6 year old said "Why can't I ever have anything Tokidoki?" Then he said he needed a bag to tote some of his toys around. So...a fumo nuvola is on the way for him :smile: Now my 5 year old will need some cactus pups...

awww that is so cute! i have 2 daughters (9 & 4). My oldest has 4 tokis and my youngest has 1. I was thinking of getting my son a AS Bracialetto, but he hasn't showned much interest in tokidoki. The only toki that he likes is the ADIOS QEE which he took off my caramella and attached to his backpack.

My 9 year old son has a foresta scuola and trenino, I wish I could find him a decent denaro to match, but I can't justify the crazy prices on a wallet for a kid. He loooves the toki characters and draws lots of pcitures of them (makes me some great cards for birthdays and mother's day) and he really covets my signed bastardino. My 5 year old daughter is a bit oblivious, although I have put away a CR scuola for her when she is older. Sometimes she likes to carry my AS bocce, but mostly she prefers her little pink Hello Kitty purse. I'm kicking myself for not getting her a CR bocce when they were available!

Funny you posted this. I have been thinking about trying to get a used Stellina for my four-year-old to take to school, since her backpack is splitting at the seams and the stellina would be like a messenger-size on her!

My 15yo daughter has a trasporto dolce and is 'caretaker' of my inferno bambinone. She also has the Adios & Ciao Ciao t-shirt. Both daughterrs are getting some toki for xmas. My 10yo daughter is getting a famiglia (she calls it the lollipop print) scoula that is loaded with her favorite Mozzarella. Also, the girls are getting vinyls, the 10yo is getting Mozzarella and the 15yo is getting the Adios & Ciao till death do us part.