Just got a call that a giant Coach package is awaiting me when I come home tonight!!!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I'm so excited, I bought several things this season, most to give as gifts, and they are all finally here!!!!!

I bought a pebbled messenger bag for DBF and the red wallet for him... for his sister I bought a bangle... I also bought their father a wallet but I think that's gonna go back... and for myself? I have a couple of goodies I will reveal late tonight... yay!!!!

LVoeletters said:
I'm so excited, I bought several things this season, most to give as gifts, and they are all finally here!!!!!

I bought a pebbled messenger bag for DBF and the red wallet for him... for his sister I bought a bangle... I also bought their father a wallet but I think that's gonna go back... and for myself? I have a couple of goodies I will reveal late tonight... yay!!!!

I'll be waiting for your reveal with lots of pics! Woo hoo

Sorry guys I've been looking for my memory card all night... If I can't find it I'll pick up a new one tomorrow because I really really want your opinion before I start giving these/using my little goodies... ughhhhhh it has to be around here somewhere... I don't want to have to use my phone but if worse comes to worse..

:sleepy: