Just got a call that a giant Coach package is awaiting me when I come home tonight!!!

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
I'm so excited, I bought several things this season, most to give as gifts, and they are all finally here!!!!!

I bought a pebbled messenger bag for DBF and the red wallet for him... for his sister I bought a bangle... I also bought their father a wallet but I think that's gonna go back... and for myself? I have a couple of goodies I will reveal late tonight... yay!!!!

lamujerderene

Nov 30, 2010
California
LVoeletters said:
I'm so excited, I bought several things this season, most to give as gifts, and they are all finally here!!!!!

I bought a pebbled messenger bag for DBF and the red wallet for him... for his sister I bought a bangle... I also bought their father a wallet but I think that's gonna go back... and for myself? I have a couple of goodies I will reveal late tonight... yay!!!!
I'll be waiting for your reveal with lots of pics! Woo hoo

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
Columbia,SC
ugh you are not home yet?!!
i am sleepy now :P enjoy and i look forward to seeing all you got in the morning

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
Sorry guys I've been looking for my memory card all night... If I can't find it I'll pick up a new one tomorrow because I really really want your opinion before I start giving these/using my little goodies... ughhhhhh it has to be around here somewhere... I don't want to have to use my phone but if worse comes to worse..

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010

:sleepy: