just getting into Burberry

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
I have loved Burberry for years, but I have never bought them. Any good ideas for that first bag?

Thanks!
Well...for starters...people usually go with the ultimate Burberry Classic. The Haymarket check. Maybe a bag from that line? Alternative checks like nova and beat checks are also nice but Haymarket is the classic.:smile:

444faith

Nov 30, 2010
USA
^ Agreed! That is my first and only burberry i purchased last year-burberry haymarket. Its a classic. Go for it. :woohoo:

bagwathi

Jun 15, 2012
image-1885814172.jpg
Agree with 444 faith Burberry hay market is a classic! I bought mine very recently did do a reveal though!

Last edited:

SusanShopper

Feb 13, 2013
Massachusetts
Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself. I was also looking for my first Burberry bag and I found a Daks bag that I liked. I haven't bought the Daks bag yet. But I was wondering what Burberry folks thought about Daks bags.

Chamise

Mar 9, 2013
California
Buy what you like! All Burberry is good. Hehe. I think the only high end bags I own are Burberry. I should probably branch out huh?

jblady

Mar 10, 2013
I bought my first burberry this week and I am in love. Buy bags based on your preference. I also buy for longevity since I change bags on a daily basis.

Pursekandy

Mar 31, 2013
I'm in the same boat. I've just purchased the coin and card holder. But, wanting a handbag. I love the Haymarket pattern. I think that would be a good place to start.