Just Found Out That My Old Boss Has Leukemia....

1. I wanted to send her a card, but what type would be appropriate? Get well? I worked at a nursing home and she was my supervisor. I just found out that she has leukemia today and that she has just started treatment. Any advice would be great. Thanks all!! :yes:

2. Maybe a thinking of you card, or just a pretty blank one with a note from you. I'm sure she will appreciate your support. I'll keep her in my prayers.

3. I usually send a healing masses card to people that are fighting a serious illness.

4. I usually send a healing masses card to people that are fighting a serious illness.

5. I like the idea of A **Thinking Of You*** card. Maybe blank inside, so you could add your own personal thoughts and words.:heart:

6. I didn't even think about the "Thinking About You" cards. Thanks so much everyone!! Came thru again for me.

7. I agree with everyone here missypoo, blank or "thinking of you." Something where you can write your own message.

8. Sorry to hear that about your boss...I think a "thinking of you" card is a great idea.

9. Thanks everyone. We went through alot of supervisors while my 6 years at the job, and she was my favorite. Very kind lady. And not so long ago her son was in a car accident. He was thrown out of the vehicle and paralyzed from the waist down. I feel so sad for her and the family. I do hope things go better for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice